15 Above years
15 Above years
Location: Kampala, Uganda
We are looking for an experienced Foreman to join in Kampala, Uganda. The Foreman will be responsible for supervising construction projects and ensuring that all work is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. The successful candidate will have a strong background in civil engineering and be able to manage a team of skilled workers.
- Plan, design, and oversee construction and maintenance of infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that all projects comply with local regulations and safety standards.
- Develop project budgets, schedules, and scope of work.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to monitor project progress and quality.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project teams and clients.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management and clients.
- Bachelors/Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 35 to 40 Years Old
- With at least 15 to 20 years’ experience with experience in Infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Accommodation and Transportation will be provided
- Relocation assistance
One of the leading infrastructure company in Kampala, Uganda, dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions and specialises in a wide array projects, including Earth Works, Roads and Bridges construction, Solar Energy Works, Water Supply and Distribution, Irrigation, Design and Build, and Industrial and Commercial construction.
Desire candidate profile
With at least 15 to 20 years’ experience with experience in Infrastructure projects.
Company Hiring For
NC00068 Infrastructure Company in Uganda
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Safety Training . Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations.