Heavy Equipment Operators
15 Above years
15 Above years
Location: Kampala, Uganda
We are seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join in Kampala, Uganda. The Heavy Equipment Operators will be responsible for operating a variety of heavy equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, loaders, and graders, to assist with the company's construction and infrastructure projects.
- Operate heavy equipment to move earth, materials, and equipment as required for construction and infrastructure projects.
- Follow project plans, blueprints, and specifications to ensure work is completed to the required standards.
- Perform daily equipment inspections and maintenance checks, including checking fluids, tires, and other components.
- Complete all required documentation related to equipment operation, including timesheets and maintenance logs.
- Communicate effectively with other team members and supervisors to ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment.
- Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or maintenance issues to supervisors immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Any Certificate or Training
- 35 Years Old
- With at least 15 to 20 years’ experience
- Hands on experience in Caterpillar Dozers, are compulsory.
- Proven experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator or similar role, preferably in an infrastructure or construction company.
- Ability to operate a variety of heavy equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, loaders, and graders.
- Familiarity with project plans, blueprints, and specifications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy equipment and materials.
- Accommodation and Transportation will be provided
- Relocation assistance
One of the leading infrastructure company in Kampala, Uganda, dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions and specialises in a wide array projects, including Earth Works, Roads and Bridges construction, Solar Energy Works, Water Supply and Distribution, Irrigation, Design and Build, and Industrial and Commercial construction.
Desire candidate profile
With at least 15 years’ experience. Hands on experience in Caterpillar Dozers, are compulsory.
Company Hiring For
NC00068 Infrastructure Company in Uganda
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Safety Training . Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations.